Digital Kits TOU
Copyright 2013-onwards by Studio Chem
All Rights Reserved
Copyright of all the graphic images created by Studio Chem for www.studiochem.com, including any sample images, are retained by Studio Chem.
Studio Chem is not responsible for copyright violation. All graphic images are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
HOW YOU CAN AND CANNOT USE THESE ITEMS
- use our designs for your own scrapbook pages and projects, including hybrid works or paper scrapping
- use our designs in layouts that are posted in online galleries and/or submitted to magazines. Please be sure to credit Studio Chem with the element and/or kit name. If you would like to link to a website, please use the following link address: www.studiochem.com.
- copy our files to any external hard drives and computers that are owned and used expressly by you for digital scrapbooking purposes, this does not include computers that are used by other people who would use our designs other than your immediate family (Spouse, Children living in the same household)
- make DVD or CD backups of our files to store solely for your own use. These backups may not be shared with any other person.
- use our designs for your SMALL HOME-BASED BUSINESS under our limited professional use / scrap for hire conditions noted below.
LIMITED PROFESSIONAL USE/SCRAP FOR HIRE:
- YOU MAY create layouts or other craft items for individual clients to be delivered to the client in paper or flattened form without asking permission or purchasing an additional license.
- YOU MAY use MOST of our items for SCRAP FOR HIRE.
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs for an online scrap for hire business.
- YOU MAY NOT use our designs to create quick pages for sale at any online store, blog, or auction sites.
- If you are using our artwork (clip art and papers) in digital format for commercial use, the graphics must not be able to be extracted by your client/customer i.e. it must be supplied as a non-editable (bitmap) format.
Digital formats include at least the following:
Digital Invitations, Digital Cards, Avatars, Party Decorations, Scrapbooking, Photo Books, Web Graphics, Blog Designs, Website Banners.
YOU MAY NOT:
- claim these images as your own (altered or unaltered)
- You may not create design templates, either on-line or off-line, including but not limited to website templates, blog templates, flash templates, business card templates, e-card templates and brochure design templates, without obtaining the Commercial Extended License.
- redistribute our designs in any way (selling, sharing, loaning or pirating)
- create brushes or tubes from our designs
- use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, immoral or racial material
- upload our designs to any webpage for download, send them through Google, Yahoo or other “list” groups
- Make “Quickpages” or templates from our designs and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
- You may NOT advertise any pages for sale. You may post your pages to an online gallery to show a sampling of your work, however, it must be clear that clients can’t pick and choose pages you have previously created.
- Again, pages MUST be custom and UNIQUE to each client
If you have any concerns, comments or questions regarding these terms, the purchase process or a corrupt file, please contact email@example.com.