ShoppePro (Not Ultimate)
Create A Shoppe Plus
Bizzy Mama Web Hosting
Little Fish Hosting
DIY Shoppe Designer
Where to start websites
Merchant Moms Standard Cart
You must have your own domain name and be contracted with one of these host providers in order for Studio Chem to install your website template. Should you choose to use any other shopping cart system, please contact us in order for us to determine that cart’s compatibility with our designs. Where another cart is not compatible with our designs, you will be responsible for the upload and installation of the template design.
Shopping Cart Features
Content Management System
- Allows you to add and edit unlimited pages
- Provides a WYSIWYG web editor so no knowledge of HTML is needed.
- Contact Form – For your customers to request additional information
- Event Calendar – A list of events, visible to customers
- Links Page – A list of links that your want to share to the public
- Guest Book – Allows your customers to share their comments and feedback
- Articles – Lists articles that you want to share
- FAQ Creator – Lists frequently asked questions for your customers
- Site Map – Shows all the pages on the site, dynamically
- Site Search – Allows customers to search for pages by keyword
- Catalog Search – Optional advanced search page allows your customers to find specific products by keyword(s), category, and/or price range
- Error Page – Creates an automatic error page if a page is mistyped
- Integrates seamlessly with the standard Mals-E shopping cart for a database-driven system.
- Customers can search products and descriptions by keyword or category
- Thumbnail images pop-up to show larger images or an html page for details
- Optional Order, Search and View Cart buttons can be added to match your site’s look
- Catalog page contains page numbers with Previous/Next links for loading ease
- Optional cart quantity and totals on your catalog page keep your customer’s total within sight at all times
- Dynamic continue shopping links mean your customers will come back to the exact page they were looking at before
- Unlimited options with attributes (ex. color, size, style) can be added for each item.
- Unlimited price-changing option with attributes (ex. X-Large is a higher price than Small, Medium or Large) can be added to each item
- Sale, Out of Stock and Inactive status capabilities for your products
- Categories can have subcategories, organized in the administration area
- Unlimited categories, products and options can be added.
- Forgot your password link emails your information in case you forget it.
- Five categories for each item.
- Optional multi-column templates (2, 3 or 4 columns to open into a “more info” setup) gives you flexibility with your designs.
- Uses html extensions (if your server supports it).
- Customers can also search by catalog number or price for products.
- Add product keywords that don’t show on the catalog page, but are searchable.
- List items sold as “out of stock”, with or without a “limited quantity” custom message, or don’t show at all.
- Item lists in administration area allow you to view items by a particular category or keyword.
- Set categories, items or options to be inactive so they don’t display.
- Set descriptions for each of your categories.
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each category make your catalog page search engine compatible.
- Featured Products – Display a list of your featured items for quick sale
- Price Discounts – Offer quantity discounts to customers
- Gift Registry / Wish List – Allow customers to save product wish lists, or include a bridal, baby or gift registry
- Coupon Page – Offer coupon codes for global discounts
- Gift Certificates – Offer gift certificates to customers
- Froogle Feeder – Upload a file directly to Froogle
- Inventory Control – Set and track quantities for all or some products and/or the first product option*
- Related Products – List of up to 5 related items for each product gives you more selling power
- Wholesale Capabilities – Password protected wholesale area allows qualified vendors to purchase items at their specific wholesale discount (additional fees apply to implement and customize this module)
- Default Products – Set any item or option as a “default” to make adding new products easier
- Product Reports – Show catalog pages in printable form and display packing lists for customers
- Order Tracking – View orders, show best selling sales reports, and allow clients to view their order status if desired
- Affiliate Integration – Connect your catalog to the mTracker affiliate program
- Global Changes – Upload product text files, globally change sale prices, or globally delete products< Email a Friend – Optional links let customers send friends product information for purchase at a later time. Additional Features A password protected administration area – the password is hashed and a user name included for added security.
- Upload images right in the administration area – no FTP needed
- Page grouping allows you to set different page groups in different areas of the site – allow clients to change groups if desired.
- Database backup is included in the administration area – no need to access phpMyAdmin